What We Offer:
- MJE Legal Services Ltd offers bespoke legal support services which provide solicitors and other legal professionals with a direct and essential link to all areas of the court system.
- MJE Legal Services Ltd have over twenty one years experience re: attendance at the Royal Courts of Justice (High Court), Rolls Building, Principal Registry of the Family division (PRFD County courts (Money Claims etc) and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO).
MJE Legal Services Ltd has the infrastructure in place to aid or support solicitors with:
- issuing of applications
- issuing winding up petitions, divorce petitions
- presenting/issuing judicial reviews at Field House, London
- presenting/issuing Money Claims at County Courts
- lodging and filing court bundles and documents
We also provide:
- attendance at brief court hearings (if required)
- attendance before District Judges, Judges and Masters for short hearings or signatures (if required)
- attendance at the Upper Tribunal Immigration and Asylum Chamber (Judicial Reviews)
MJE Legal Services Ltd can provide a direct link between your solicitors practice and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, London, in order to have documents legalised/apostil led and notarised (if required) in readiness for use abroad. Please contact us for further information on our fees and how we can assist you.
NB* We are also constantly in contact with businesses and individuals who require specialist legal advice and representation.
We know from our own due diligence that such services would be most welcome in alleviating the more mundane and time-consuming aspects of taking on a case. Waiting outside a Fees Office in the RC J, Rolls Building or PRFD in order to pay the fee on an application prior to having it issued is not a productive use of a solicitor’s time.
Should MJE Legal Services Ltd be able to assist you or your practice with any of the aforementioned services, please do contact us to discuss how we can satisfy and resolve your specific professional needs.
MJE Legal Services Ltd.
The word is “INTEGRITY”