Support for Barristers:
MJE Legal Services Ltd
What We Offer:
- MJE Legal Services Ltd offers bespoke legal support services which provide legal professionals, especially barristers with a direct and essential link to all areas of the court system.
- MJE Legal Services Ltd have over twenty one years experience re: attendance at the Royal Courts of Justice (High Court), Rolls Building, Principal Registry of the Family division (PRFD County courts (Money Claims etc) and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO).
A recent legal ruling allowing barristers/advocates ‘Direct Access’ to the businesses and individuals alike i.e being able to take on their case from inception through to fruition without the need of a solicitor. MJE Legal Services is fully aware of the extra workload this will entail for advocates.
MJE Legal Services Ltd has the infrastructure in place to aid or support barristers directly with:
- issuing of applications
- issuing winding up petitions, divorce petitions
- presenting/issuing judicial reviews at Field House, London
- presenting/issuing Money Claims at County Courts
- lodging and filing court bundles and documents
We also provide:
- attendance at brief court hearings (if required)
- attendance before District Judges, Judges and Masters for short hearings or signatures (if required)
NB* We are also constantly in contact with businesses and individuals who require specialist legal advice and representation.
We know from our own due diligence i.e talking on a one-to-one/day-to-day basis with many London based barristers from the various Inns of Court, that such services would be most welcome in alleviating the more mundane and time-consuming aspects of taking on a case. Waiting outside a Fees Office in the RC J, Rolls Building or PRFD in order to pay the fee on an application prior to having it issued is not a productive use of a barrister’s time, be they a junior barrister or more experienced.
Should MJE Legal Services Ltd be able to assist you or your chambers with any of the aforementioned services, please do contact us to discuss how we can satisfy and resolve your specific professional needs.
MJE Legal Services Ltd.
MJE Legal Services Ltd can provide a direct link between your Chambers and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, London, in order to have documents legalised/apostil led and notarised (if required) in readiness for use abroad. Please contact us for further information on our fees and how we can assist you.
MJE Legal Services Ltd.