MJE Legal Services Ltd has over 21 years legal service experience in the following areas:
- Appearing before High Court Judges and Masters when required on Dispute Resolution, Commercial Litigation and Insolvency related matters. Attending before District Judges on occasions.
- Making sorties to the Royal Courts of Justice (RCJ); Rolls Building and PRFD to issue all originating process.
- Presenting cases before Masters and Judges at the High Court and County Courts. Oftentimes taking attendance notes in the presence of Counsel.
- Assisting and utilising our communication, client management skills on a daily basis within key areas of the Law:
- Company and Commercial Litigation
- Immigration (Judicial Reviews/Home Office attendance)
- Liaising with the List offices and Judges Clerks with whom we have a built strong trust and understanding over the years.
- Analysing, collating and organising sensitive documents and files for the purpose of disclosure.
- Involved closely with numerous Insolvency, Litigation and Private Client cases, applying an enthusiastic, flexible and can-do attitude.
- MJE Legal Services provide a bespoke Tenant Eviction Service to assist/advise landlords and estate agents as to the correct procedure with regards to the removal of problem tenant/s that are refusing to pay outstanding rent or leave the property when requested. We will serve the relevant Section 8 Notice or Section 21 Notice as the situation dictates, initiating court proceedings and the involvement of bailiffs to legally remove the problem tenant/s from the premises if necessary.
- Frequenting Embassies as well as the Foreign and Commonwealth Office to have visas and documents apostil led.
MJE Legal Services Ltd.
The word is “INTEGRITY”